LAPEER FARMERS’ MARKET 2013 EVENTS
- Wed., May 1 - Opening Day - “Flower Daze” from May 1-June 1st
- Sat., May 4 - Grand Opening Sat.-Master Gardener’s Annual Fundraiser, Basket Drawing, Music
- Sat., June 1 – “Celebrations of Spring” Gardening demos, Kids Face Painting, Music, Basket Drawing, etc.
- Sat., June 15 - 2nd Annual Strawberry Festival-Free Strawberry Shortcake, Music
- Sat., June 22-Farm Day – Hist. Society, Music, Farm Animals & Hist. Society Art Sale in Hist. Courthouse
- Sat., June 29 – Chef Michael Hall will be demonstrating his wonderful recipes
- Wed., July 3 – Our opening day for DUFB & Chef Romine will be demonstrating some of his wonderful recipes
- Wed., July 17 – Family Fun Day
- Sat., July 20 – Downtown Sidewalk Sales/Mom to Mom Sale
- Sat., Aug. 10 - Chef Romine will again be demonstrating his wonderful recipes
- Sat., Aug. 17 – Lapeer Days – Move to Big Lots Parking Lot
- Sat., Aug. 24 – Chef Romine will be here again demonstrating his recipes
- Sat., Sept. 14 – Chef Michael Hall will be on hand for some wonderful cooking
- Sat., Sept. 21 – 1st Annual Fall Harvest Festival-Fundraiser for the market
Pulled Pork/Corn-on-the-cob-Watch for more details!
- Sat., Oct. 26 – Trick or Treat Downtown “Pumpkin Fest”
- Sat., Nov. 2 – Last Regular Day of market
- Winterfest Fri., Dec. 6, 2-8pm & Sat., Dec. 7, 9am-2pm
*Be sure to check our Facebook page, “Lapeer Farmers Market”, for current details or changes!
Lapeer Farmers’ Market/Market Manager